Alghoul & Associates Law Firm, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada is a full service law office with expertise in all areas of global immigration, including Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Our lawyers and staffs have successfully represented clients on numerous issues, including immigration appeals, alternative dispute resolutions, judicial reviews, and applications to federal and provincial immigration programs for all classes of immigrants.
With over 25 years of combined experience, we offer a wide range of services, where you as the client remains fully informed as to your immigration & visa options, and to the process involved. We want to help you appreciate the value of our services not only in making your admission successful, but to also help you settle your business and family once you’ve arrived.
Looking for other legal services? Please visit our general legal website at www.alghoul-law.ca
We proudly promote our strengths and services.
As professional legal representatives we offer:
- Complimentary assessment to establish whether you may be qualified to apply for immigration to Canada.
- Experience with applications to Federal and Provincial Immigration Programs within Canada and abroad.
- Specialization in immigration through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programs and Federal Immigration Programs with settlement in Manitoba.
- Existing associates in provinces such as Manitoba, British Columbia, and Quebec with future associates in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Lawyers on staff who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society and are recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada as legal immigration representatives.
As part of our services, Alghoul & Associates will also:
- Prepare and process all application forms under current Immigration Regulations
- Submit application forms and all required documentation within Canada and abroad
- Prepare you for your interview with immigration officers, if applicable
For applicants applying to reside in Manitoba, we provide extensive personalized services such as:
- Personal meetings with our office, immigration consultants, and lawyers
- Arrangement of business meetings and itinerary for exploratory visits
- Airport pickup
- Landing/Settlement assistance
- Health Care and Social Insurance registration
- School/University selection
- Financial information (Insurance, Mortgage Financing, Credit Cards, Banking, Currency Exchange, etc.)
- Guidance to appropriate Government offices and services